Book Update

 

Book Update

Though I have not been upkeeping my habit of writing my book, I have picked up the slack during my recent period of self-isolation, and I went onto the website Beeminder. This application allows you to wager money on your goals and habits. Thus, no other app (at least to my knowledge and personal experience) tops the charts in terms of getting stuff done like Beeminder. I have recently set a goal on Beeminder to write two pages in my book every weekday. However, there is a catch. If I do not fulfill this ambitious goal, I must pay money out of my personal bank account. I do not know about you, but nothing is a motivator in terms of productivity like losing money. I highly recommend Beeminder as it has helped me grow in my journey towards writing my first book, and it can help you achieve any goal like losing weight, getting stronger, and even learning a new language.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mere Philosophy #2

To Wear a Mask or Not to Wear a Mask